Friday, September 7, 2012

On the bright side, if you get it then you can smoke weed in California

Sept 7, 2012
Best Things I Heard In The Hallways Today- Edition 4
(I'm working on a new acronymn, DARPA churns them out all the time, it can't be that hard)

Bro 1- “High five for breast cancer” *raises hand
Me- *high five, “wait, are we high fiving for cancer, or for cancer awareness?”
Bro 1- yeah, right on man
Me- ….?? *hand-sanitizer

(Girl's haven't been getting much love in these, I'm almost positive it's
not because they say less stupid things, but mostly because they don't talk so loud)

Girl 1- *singing Toto’s Africa
Girl 2- did you just say “I guess it rains down in Africa?”
Girl 1- yeah, those are the words, aren’t they?
Girl 2- I’m pretty sure it’s “I kiss the rains down in Africa.”
Girl 1- You can’t kiss rains, that doesn’t make any sense.
Girl 2- Yes you can, Taylor Swift sings about it in half her songs.
Girl 1- That’s kissing in the rain, not the same thing.
Girl 2- I love Taylor Swift.
Girl 1- Me too!!
(Author’s Note, they’re both wrong, “I bless the rains down in Africa”)

No comments:

Post a Comment